We are supported by a team of proficient personnel who assists us in offering a world class collection of Electric Screw Compressors
to our customers. Accessible with us in different stipulations and altered options, these offered compressors are widely acknowledged and appreciated for their elevated functionality ruggedness and operational fluency. Moreover, these are delivered by us in premium grade packing options to maintain their safety during dispatch.
- Paper & pulp
- Machine tool shops
- Steel making
- Food processing
Ratio of Suction to Discharge of a Screw Airend:
- Oil carry over less than 2ppm
- Grouped service points ensure easy access to components for maintenance
- Optimized cooler design and cooling fans ensure low running temperatures
- Versatile neuron II micro controller provides easy diagnostics of system parameters
- Models available as bare units/side located drier/variable speed drive variants
- Wide range of accessories – vertical air receivers, driers, automated supply side controller and variable frequency drives to meet diverse operating conditions
A single-stage compressor, operating at a discharge pressure of 9 bar, has a compression ratio of 1:9 (Ratio of Suction to Discharge of a Screw Airend) .In a two-stage compressor operating at the same discharge pressure, the compression ratio is divided between the two-stages of tandem airend and is about 1:3 in each stage. This makes the airend more reliable and efficient due to smaller loads on the bearings. The volumetric efficiency of two-stage is better than single-stage compression.